REMSMART AUTO APAP WITH HEATED HUMIDIFIER REFURBISHED
RESmart Auto APAP incorporates intelligent sensor technology to track automatically each breath of the patient and customize therapy efficiently. Each and every patient can custom tailor the settings to get the most comfortable CPAP therapy
- RESlexTM ensures gentle exhalation and overall better therapy
- Auto start-up inspiration trigger
- RESmart Auto APAP stops automatically after the patient takes off the mask
- Alarm signal in case of accidental power-off
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Automatic leakage compensation
RESmart Auto APAP guarantees the most accurate CPAP therapy custom tailored to the individual needs of each patient. If you are looking for reliability, efficiency and quick compliance, RESmart Auto APAP is the best solution.
The device has an extremely ergonomic yet robust design blending in nicely with any environment and guaranteeing the best portability.
- InH2TM heated humidifier integrated
- Smart Heater restarts automatically after a short term pause
- Integrates memory for accurate and efficient patient data management: 365 nights’, up to 30 years therapy records, sleep full raw data, user Blog & more
- Smart anti-countercurrent water tank design
RESlex Pressure Relief Technology
The greatest majority of patients using traditional CPAP devices complain about difficulties in exhaling against the pressure flow coming from the device. RESmart Auto APAP incorporates smart RESlex pressure relief technology which ensures to lower the CPAP pressure at the edge of exhalation and then return to prescribed values for comfortable and efficient therapy.
RESmart Auto APAP ensures efficient therapy by the integration of intelligent auto-adjusting technology. The device is capable of adjusting CPAP therapy parameters to the exact needs of each patient.
Patients can adjust RESlex from 1 to 5 settings, depending on whether they require a “soft” adjustment or a “hard” adjustment. At Soft RESlex the relief is applied more gradually and gently, while at hard RESlex the relief is applied more promptly.
Smart iCode Report – access remotely important patient data such as:
- Days count & all therapy days that lasted 4+ hours
- Daily compliance data
- Average pressure data for 95%+ of treatment time
- Hypopnea Index / Snore Index/ Mean pressure
*The iCode App is now available to patients for download on their gadgets (iPhones, Android tablets, etc.)
RESmart Auto APAP product specifications:
- Main unit size: 8.66” x 7.63” x 4.40 (device only) / 12.32” x 7.63” x 4.40 (device + heated humidifier)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (device only) / 5.3 lbs. with heated humidifier
- AC Power Consumption: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Pressure Range: 4 to 20 cmH2O
- Noise Levels: lower than 30dB when device is set at 10cm H2O
- Maximum Flow: 25LPM / Pressure Display: +/- 0.5 cmH2O
- Protection against electric shock- Class II Equipment
- ISO 17510 Sleep Apnea Breathing Therapy